Bespoke Load Solutions Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, job title, address, email address, phone number and company details, contact information including email address
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence together with your name, address, email address, phone number and company details.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we collect
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To improve our services and to ensure that our services are carried out in the most effective manner.
- To provide you with information and updates on services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will only use your data to provide you with information about our services and/or other marketing material if you have previously consented. If you would like to receive this information please sign up here.
In the event that you no longer wish to receive marketing material from Bespoke Load Solutions Limited please either click the unsubscribe button on a marketing email you have received or contact GDPR@bespokeloadsolutions.com asking for you to be removed.
Where we store your personal data
Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic and managerial procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
All information you provide to us is stored securely on our database and on our computer document files.
We use password protection and encryption to prevent unpermitted access to all personal data files.
We may also store manual copies of your personal information in a secure facility where access is restricted.
In this section you will find information on what cookies may be set when you visit our website and how to reject or delete those cookies.
When you visit our website we want your experience to be easy, useful and reliable. Where services are provided on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example your computer or mobile phone. This information consists of small files known as cookies and they cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve our services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t need to provide the same information several times during one task.
- Recognising that you may already have provided a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested. Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they’re fast.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them by visiting: www.direct.gov.uk/managingcookies
How to control and delete cookies
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the websites you visit.
Third party cookies
Cookies set for embedded social web content
To support our information provision and engagement, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Flickr. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Youtube or Facebook, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the use of these cookies. You should check third party websites for more information on these cookies.
Our website may also carry embedded ‘share’ buttons to enable users of the site to easily share articles with their peers through a number of popular social networks. These sites may set a cookie when you are also logged in to or otherwise using their service. We have no control over these cookies and you should check for more info from their website on these cookies.
Cookies for web analytics
We use third party services to gather data regarding the usage of our site on our behalf using cookies, log file data and code which is embedded on our website. We use this type of information to help improve the service we provide to UK and non UK visitors.
Google analytics is a web analytics service provider provided by Google Inc. Google analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate a visitor’s use of our website.
Google stores the information collection by the cookie on their servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and the purposes set out above.
For more information on the cookie set by Google analytics, including information on how to opt out please go to www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
The type of cookie used on this Site can each be put into 1 of 4 categories, based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide to cookie categories.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, services you've asked for (such as access to secure areas) cannot be provided. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet. These cannot be restricted or blocked.
- Performance Cookies:These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get any error messages from certain pages. These cookies don't gather information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works. These cookies are not used to target you with online advertising. Without these cookies we cannot learn how our website is performing and make the necessary improvements that could enhance your browsing experience. These can be restricted or blocked.
- Functionality Profile Cookies:These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content for you. For instance, they remember your log-in details and allow you to watch videos. They also ensure the onsite marketing and experience is relevant to you. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you've made to text size, font and other parts of pages that you can customise. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Without these cookies, a website cannot remember choices you've previously made or personalise your browsing experience. These can be restricted or blocked.
- Targeting Cookies:These cookies gather information about your browsing habits. They remember that you've visited a website and share this information with other organisations such as advertisers. They do this in order to provide you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies can track your visits to other websites, they don't usually know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests. These can be restricted or blocked.
Your legal Rights
- Request to Access your Personal Data: This enables you to receive a copy of all the personal data we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request Correction of your Personal Data: This enables you to have any data which we hold about you corrected if it is incorrect; we may ask you to verify this.
- Request Erasure of your Personal Data: This enables you to ask for us to delete your personal data from our systems; in some instances, this may not be possible if there is a lawfully reason for us holding it such as financial data, which you will be notified of.
If you want to request any of the above, please contact GDPR@bespokeloadsolutions.com